Address: №74/10 King Pharnavaz str., Batumi
Mobile: 577 42 24 24
Employment period: from 2007 up to date;
Employer: Batumi Navigation Teaching University Ltd.;
Position: Chancellor, the Head of Administration.
Employment period: from 2001 up to date;
Employer: Makhinjauri Lyceum Ltd.;
Employment period: from 1999 up to 2001;
Employer: Batumi Maritime College – School of Seafarers Ltd;
Employment period: from 1976 up to 1998;
Employer: Batumi Polytechnic Institute of Technical University of Georgia;
Position: English language teacher.
Date: 1967-1972 .
Institution: Batumi Shota Rustaveli State Teachers’ Institute
Specialty: Russian and English philology;
Qualification: Teacher of Russian and English languages.
Trainings and Certificates:
- Training course for directors, National Curriculum and Assessment Center, 2007-08;
- Training “Professional skills”, “Institute of Education“, 2009;
- Training “Subject Programs”, “Institute of Education“, 2009;
- Quality System Management Internal Auditor, Maritime Register of Shipping, 2002;
- Current training methods of maritime personnel, CESO – Canadian Executive Services Organization, 2003;
- Usage of marine simulators, Istanbul Technical University, 2004;
- Fight against human trafficking and illegal migration, Association of right protection and promotion of international acts, 2006;
- Marine English teaching methods, acknowledged teaching methods, requirements of modern industry, cooperation and future, TACIS-TRACECA Project – Maritime Training, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, 2006;
- Management system internal audit in companies, 2014.
Vice-President of International navigation and trade association of women from 2016.
Certificate for success achieved in the field of education, 29.06. 2005;
Medal “Manager of the Year “, 25.05.2016.
Russian - fluent;
English - fluent.
Apple Mac OS
Married, with two daughters