Clinic of Eye Diseases, “Sagitarius” is a specialized eye hospital that applies innovative technologies for diagnostic and treatment of eye diseases and utilizes the most modern provisions regarding quality and services.
The clinic is equipped with unique equipment for performing microsurgical and laser operations, optical-electronic and computer means for diagnostics and treatment, devices of physiotherapy for eye diseases and many other output of ophthalmology.
The clinic performs diagnostic and treatment for the following diseases:
- Retinal dystrophy, maculo-dystrophy
- Hemophthalmia, blurring of corpus vitreum
- Eye diseases in children
- Myopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism (in adults and children)
- Heterophthalmia (in adults and children) binocular stereovision disorder
- Surgical and reconstructive surgery for eyelids
- Accommodability spasm, amblyopia
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Conjunctivitis (viral, allergic, degenerative)
- Blepharitis (demodectic, ulcerative and others)
- Surgical treatment of lacrimal pathways (endonasal and cryocystorhinotomy)
- Computer vision syndrome
- Diagnostic and treatment of eye diseases emerged against the background of other diseases (diabetes mellitus, hypertonic disease and others)
The modern technical equipment of the clinic provides the possibility for effective and safe performance of diagnostic and treatment procedures.
Less traumatic, unbloody and non-stitched methods, laser treatment and types of physiotherapy are applied in our clinic. Department of Children Ophthalmology operates in the clinic. Appropriate glasses, contact lenses and special optic are selected. Receipt, examination and treatment for patients are conducted by the best ophthalmologists.
Address: #91 Gorgiladze Str., Batumi, Georgia.